In AQ, users can export project data in multiple formats. To do so, an admin user will need to configure separate templates for each format that their company will use. However, once set the export templates are available to all users.
Follow the steps below to set up a new export template.
- Click on the Admin Settings tab at the bottom of the application window.
- Click on Company Settings in the ribbon at the top of the application window.
- In the Company Settings window, click the Export tab and then click the Add Export button.
* If you already have exports setup you the button will appear below the Export Settings window, as shown below.
- In the Add Export Settings window, fill in the Name of your template, select the Export Type, set the Export When drop-down value, type in the Destination URI (not required) and set the Called After Export process (if setting a UNC path). Check any additional options you would like to include and click ✔ to save your changes.
Generic Export (CSV)
Generic Export (CSV, Tab Separated)
Project CSV (Duke).
*Schemas for generic and JSON exports can be seen here.
A User Request: User executes the export manually via the export menu in the export tab of a project.
A Project Saves: Each time a project is saved, by any user, the project will be automatically exported using the template's parameters.
- Once you have finished configuring the export, click ✔ to save. Your list of exports now contains the template you have created.
- To remove an old export template, click the X next to the template.
Interested in setting up custom exports? Click here.