Customer specific pricing allows a subscriber to define a discount and/or markup to be used when quoting a specific manufacturer’s items for a particular company.
- Navigate to the Contacts tab.
- Inside of the Contacts screen, search for the company.
- Locate the company in the search results and right click on the row.
- Select Edit Company from the pop-up menu.
The Edit Company dialog will open.
Next, add a manufacture to the company and set a discount and/or markup.
- Select the Customer Specific Pricing tab.
- Click on the Add Manufacturer button.
- Search for & Select a Manufacturer to Add.
- Click on a search result to choose that manufacturer.
- Press the OK button to add the manufacturer.
- Under Customer Specific Pricing, type in a Discount and/or Markup in the row next to each added manufacturer.
- Press the OK button to finish.
Now when adding the company to a project and/or quoting items, the specific manufacturer’s discounts and/or markups will be used.