In the Auto Quotes Designer ribbon, you have an additional option that allow you to hide or view different panels in the AQ Designer ribbon. To add the AQ and Link feature you will open the AutoQuotes ribbon in your AutoCAD program. While on the ribbon, right click to access the quick option tool bar. Select the option for “show panels” and place a check mark for “AutoQuotes”. This will enable the search panel of the ribbon which includes AQ and the Link button.
Articles in this section
- AQ Designer Educational Videos
- AQDx Maintenance Releases
- AQD Maintenance Releases
- Linking your Revit project to your AQ spreadsheet!
- AQDS Linking Blocks
- AQ Designer Status Bar
- Checking your AQ Designer version
- AQD Plugin Maintenance Release
- Adjusting Schedule Settings in AQD 2017
- AQD- Missing my ribbon in AQ Designer