AQD- How to add my company template in AutoQuotes Designer
In the design industry it is very helpful to have your own company template set up and used when creating floor plans. In AutoQuotes Designer you can add your company template to the default CAD location for templates.
- Open the desired drawing file that will be converted to a template file
- Select the save as icon in the CAD ribbon
- Using the drop down for “files of type”, select AutoQuotes Designer drawing template (.dwt)
- Once selected this will map to the template location in AutoQuotes designer
- Create a description for your template, select OK
- Select save and close the window
- Restart AutoQuotes Designer and your new templates have been applied to the New Drawing File selection window.