AQD- How to change the default “new drawing file” in AutoQuotes Designer
- Open AutoQuotes and AutoCAD
- In the open AutoCAD window type “OP” for the options window
- Scroll to “template settings” and open the radial
- Open the drawing template location to verify the template destination path.
- Open the template file for QNEW
- Select None to modify the file
- Select Browse to locate a new drawing file that will become the default New Drawing file.
- Select the New file from the template window or any other saved .DWG location, select open and apply the changes
- Restart AutoQuotes and Designer.