AutoQuotes provides several different APIs for you to integrate with.
Each API requires a unique, securely generated, API key. API keys can only be generated by Admin level users within AQ using the following steps. API keys should be kept confidential and not shared with individuals outside your company. API keys allow direct access to your company's data within AQ.
- Click the Admin Settings tab within AQ. The tab is located at the bottom of the AQ application window. If you do not see the tab, your account does not have administrative privileges. To change privileges within AQ users should contact their AQ administrator.
- Click the API Keys button in the ribbon at the top of the Admin Settings window.
- Choose the type of key you would like to generate from the Select API drop-down menu.
- Click Create New API Key to generate the selected key type.
The key can be copied by clicking the clipboard icon to the right of the key. It can then be shared by pasting it into your preferred email or messaging app.
- Keys can be removed by clicking the x to the right of the key.
Removed keys become inactive immediately, and can no longer be used to access data.