AutoQuotes gives users the ability to set a status for each project inside of AQ. Using the Status field has multiple advantages such as:
- The capacity to view more accurate information within the Analytics
- For example, adding a "Won" status to completed and awarded jobs allows you to filter projects by that status inside of Analytics for better reporting.
- A more efficient way to identify projects that are Inactive, Incomplete and Complete. Each status has a specific color to help you quickly identify them on your project list.
- The ability to utilize the AutoQuotes Project API to move projects, by status, into your company's ERP system.
Below are the steps required to set a project's status:
- In the Projects list or in an open Project, locate the Settings section within the Details Panel.
- Click on the Status drop-down and choose a preset status to apply it to your project.