AutoQuotes supports marking AQ Catalog items as stocked. This option gives companies the ability to input and search for internal model numbers within AQ.
Below are the steps required to mark an item as stocked.
- Right-click on an item in the catalog and select the Mark as Stocked option.
- The Add Stock Model dialog will open, where you can enter the Stock Model number.
- If available, input a custom specification in the field next to Spec. If a custom specification is not entered the item will continue to use the manufacture provided specification.
- Press Ok to finish, the item will now display in the catalog with the added Stock Model number.
- Users can now search for the item in the catalog by either manufacturer's model number or the stock number assigned to the item.